Beauty Blog

New Extra-Firming Eye & Serum

Image result for extra firming clarins eye & serum


Extra-Firming Phyto-Serum – 50ml

RRP: £75.00

A gel serum which forms a tightening net on the skin surface to lift and firm.

Immediate lift effect

88% skin is smoothed

89% immediate lifting effect


Extra-Firming Eye – 15ml

RRP: £41.00

The smoothing effect of a serum with the comfort of a balm.

After 1 application

92% skin is hydrated

91% skin is softer


Complete Firming Action

Kanagroo flower extract to help revitalise the skin

Whire lupine extract restores skins firmness

Quinoa + blue agave extract for an immediate lift.


Meet the Expert

Meet Our Clarins Expert

Thursday 11th April

10am -4pm – 30 min appointments

£10 Booking Fee Redeemable –

Bookable online Select Clarins Beauty Coach


New Sun Care Range

Environmentally Conscious 

New packaging includes recycled materials

New partnership with PLASTIC ODYSSEY who promote plastic recycling and turn the problem of plastics into an opportunity and new resources for the local population.







High Sensoriality

New packing includes recycled materials.

Variety of finishes and textures

Refreshing and comforting fragrance

Easy to apply, fast drying formulas

water and sweat resistant

Non sticky, non greasy

Easily absorbed


High Mutli-Protection

High filter protection

New filters for best protection

High plant protection

A unique 100% plant based complex to protect against sun damage and photo-ageing.


Face Protection

Dry Touch Sun Care Cream for Face SPF 30 – 50ml (Oil Free)

Mineral Sun Care Fluid for Face SPF 30 – 50ml (Oil Free)

Invisible Sun Care Gel-to-Oil for Face SPF 30 – 50ml (Oil Free)

Dry Touch Sun Care Cream for Face SPF 50+ -50ml (Oil Free)

RRP: £19.00 each

Mineral Sun Care Compact for Face SPF 30 – 15g (Oil Free)

RRP: £26.00


Body Protection

Sun Care Cream for Body SPF 30 -150ml

Sun Care Oil Mist for Body SPF 30 – 50ml

Sun Care Gel-To-Oil for Body SPF 30 – 150ml

Sun Care Cream for Body SPF 50+ -150ml

Sun Care Lotion Spray for Body 50+ -150ml

RRP: £22.00


After Sun Care

Soothing After Sun Balm -150ml

Refreshing After Sun Gel – 150ml

RRP: £20.00


Prom Pick & Mix


Prom Pick & Mix is now available in the salon. Book now in to avoid disappointment.

My Clarins


On average, 88% ingredients are natural origin ingredients in the My Clarins range. What does the remaining 12% represent?

The remaining 12% are synthetic (betaine, chrysin, salicylic acid) and present only in Clear-Out and Pore-Less products.

Clains has always been inspired by nature to offer high-quality products to women and encourage the use f natural origin ingredients in its products, while prioritising safety, effectiveness and tolerancde of the products.

What is the benefit of coconut water used in My Clarins skin care?

It comes from Brazil and is harvested when the coconut is young and green, in other words, when its water is richest in essential nutrients (vitamins and minerals), which improves skin cell nutrition.

What is the Anti-Pollution Complex?

The Anti-Pollution complex helps limit the interaction of pollution with the skin’s surface. It reduces the oxidative stress generated by the harmful effects of pollution.


Why is the Anti-Pollution Complex included in the night mask?

Clarins incorporates its Anti-Pollution Complex into its night care to help skin to defend itself against the harmful effects of pollution from our internal environments, including external pollution that enters our homes and offices. In fact, as Clarins Research has shown, indoor pollution can impair skin and weaken it.

Can you use Micellar Cleansing Milk to move eye make-up and waterproof make-up?

This product has been ophthalmologically & dermatologically tested, inluding around the eye contour area. It removes make-up from face, eyes and lips.

What you say

Very professional treatments in lovely salon. The girls are all very welcoming, make you feel really at home. I’ve been coming for ten years, maybe more and would recommend to anyone.

Perfect Products