Welcome

Since 1992 we have prided ourselves in our high standards, updating our beauty therapy skills with the latest treatments and products available, and keeping a professional but relaxed atmosphere.

Our team of caring and professional beauty therapists will make you feel at ease as they combine their knowledge and skills with beautiful products.

In our hands you will enjoy personal and luxurious treatments. Whether your visit is for beauty maintenance, relaxation or just self indulgence the results will leave you feeling and looking amazing.

We are proud to be a Clarins Gold Salon, which is a group of the countries leading privately owned beauty salons that deliver exemplary level of Clarins service.

Enjoy a little me time, that’s exactly what we are here for.

Sharon Lee
Salon Proprietor

Beauty Blog

  • New Sun Care Range

    Environmentally Conscious  New packaging includes recycled materials New partnership with PLASTIC ODYSSEY who promote plastic recycling and turn the problem of plastics into an opportunity and new resources for the local population.             High Sensoriality New packing includes recycled materials. Variety of finishes and textures Refreshing and comforting fragrance Easy […]

    Read more
  • Prom Pick & Mix

      Prom Pick & Mix is now available in the salon. Book now in to avoid disappointment.

    Read more
  • My Clarins

      On average, 88% ingredients are natural origin ingredients in the My Clarins range. What does the remaining 12% represent? The remaining 12% are synthetic (betaine, chrysin, salicylic acid) and present only in Clear-Out and Pore-Less products. Clains has always been inspired by nature to offer high-quality products to women and encourage the use f […]

    Read more

What you say

I wouldn’t go anywhere else after coming here. The staff are friendly and professional, the salon itself is relaxing, clean and a pleasure to visit. It is definitely the gold salon standard for beauty treatments.

Perfect Products